I wanted to share with you today a free app called Grandma’s Garden, from Fairlady Media. I had to download this immediately when I saw it go free. My son loves all the other apps that Fairlady Media has released in the last year from Grandma’s Kitchen, Grandma Loves Bug and recently we added Grandpa’s Workshop to his Ipad. I wanted to get this app for the educational purposes but also because my son has been missing his grandparents since we have moved from Kentucky to Redmond. Now I know they are cartoon characters, but I enjoy sitting with him while he is doing this app and calling the characters his grandparents name. Which actually helps him remember times he has done things with them, like while we were playing Grandpa’s workshop he remembered the time he made a cat house with his Da. I highly recommend this app and would give it five out of five stars. From all the activities to the educational videos it is an awesome app. Download this one free today, and if you get chance check out the other apps by Fairlady, you won’t be disappointed. There is also a new Easter update for app, so this would be a perfect app for the weekend and the celebration of Easter!!
All new Spring and Easter Update – help Grandma find the Easter Eggs! Join this charming dancing Grandma and all her silly veggies for fun adventures in the garden! Play 8 garden-themed mini-games and watch educational videos of real-life gardening narrated by Grandma! Plus, pick surprise goodies from Grandma’s bag!
1. Match the Vegetables. Those veggies are hiding behind the bushel baskets… can you match them up?
2. Color the Vegetable. Oh no! Grandma’s vegetable is the wrong color! Color it to reveal a silly-faced veggie grinning at you!
3. Count the Vegetables. Grandma needs help figuring out how many she has. Count them and send them to her bag.
4. First Letters. Oh dear! The P fell off Potato! Can you put it back?
5. Shapes. Time to water the garden! Grandma wants to use the watering can with the circle on it…
6. Touch the Colors. Can you pick all the orange flowers?
7. Spot the Difference. Which is the biggest one?
8. Number Groups. Which group has the correct number of items?
“A positive and welcoming environment for young children to learn numbers, letters and colors.” – bestappsforkids, April 2012
– Shapes: circle, heart, square, rectangle, triangle, oval, diamond, star
– Colors: orange, purple, brown, red, green, yellow, pink, white
– Numbers (counting, quantities, numeral recognition, group recognition): 1-8
– Letters: A, B, C, D, F, G, H, L, M, O, P, R, S, T, W, and Z
– Vocabulary: lettuce, cucumber, broccoli, tomato, potato, corn, eggplant, chili pepper, onion, red pepper, green pepper, yellow pepper, mushroom, carrot, artichoke, pumpkin, pea, radish
– Differentiation: find differences between objects
Grandma’s Garden was developed by an Educational Psychologist and parents of preschoolers for children ages 5 and under.
“It’s got a spunky grandma with a purple beehive hairdo who tells you to ‘Give Granny a kiss!’ between games. Cute!” – bestkidsapps
More Grandma and Grandpa Games:
Grandpa’s Workshop (high-fiving Grandpa teaches primary skills)
Grandma’s Kitchen (fun and learning with Grandma and her wacky utensils)
Grandma Loves Bugs (adventure into the forest to learn about creepy-crawlies)
Fairlady Media is committed to developing high-quality family-friendly games that provide excellent entertainment value. Please contact us if you have suggestions for improvement or to get technical issues resolved: email@example.com.
DOWNLOAD FREE APP HERE @ GRANDMA’S GARDEN
AND REMEMBER, MOST APPS ARE FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME, IF YOU THINK YOUR CHILD WOULD BENEFIT MAKE SURE TO DOWNLOAD APP TODAY, FOR IT MAY NOT BE FREE TOMORROW