Description from Developer
A very effective way to teach children the ABC’s is through flashcards. ABCDiversity offers a delightfully simple flashcard display with an added dimension that celebrates diversity in the world around us.
ABCDiversity is a simple alphabet app but with features that make it very appealing to children from different backgrounds and ethnicities. In addition to an introduction to initial letter sounds, the illustrations provide opportunity to explore diversity in our Communities.
ABCDiversity is a first alphabet with a twist, that teaches children about diversity from an early age, by getting to know 26 multicultural characters from different ethnicities and with different interests, each one of them represented by a letter.
With the app, kids will understand and appreciate other kids’ differences and notice that they share something with them – no matter the color of skin or the disabilities.
All the illustrations were carefully designed, so that the learning and the discovering of new words could be driven by curiosity and exploration.
Keep your kids entertained while they engage themselves in:
– Developing initial learning skills towards the letters.
– Knowing new words for each letter in a fun and visual way.
– Learning to understand and appreciate the kids’ differences.
– Developing respect and friendship with kids that are different to them through the recognition of similar interests.
The App is recommended for 2- to 5-years-old kids.
– Original Music by Bilo Viscarra
– Easy navigation
– Made for Retina Display
– Child Friendly Interface (NO in-app purchases, NO social media, NO advertising)
DOWNLOAD FREE APP HERE @ ABCDIVERSITY
PLEASE NOTE!!! THIS APP IS FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME. IF YOU THINK YOUR CHILD MIGHT BENEFIT FROM THIS APP BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD TODAY WHILE APP IS FREE!!