DESCRIPTION FROM DEVELOPER
Spanish First Words Book and Kids Puzzles Box” is an educational app for the iPad that includes two games featuring adaptive and personalized learning. The Word Book that teaches phonics, letter names and spelling in Castilian or Latin American Spanish to children from preschool to Grade 1. And the Puzzle Box that helps children develop their observational skills through extraordinary shape and frame tray puzzles.
● Star reward system, children earn stars to decorate their own interactive iPad room.
● Four (4) different room colors and over one hundred (100) different items and toys to win, endless combinations.
● Four (4) different player profiles for personalized learning.
● Verbal instructions and motivational voice feedback in English, Castilian Spanish or Latin Spanish
● Children may easily pick up where they left off, or finish a more challenging level they have yet to complete monitoring their own progress.
● Monitor learning information for each child with just one glance.
● Thirty (30) words of animals and forty (40) shape and frame tray puzzles (full version only).
● More words and puzzles available through in-app purchases.
● Adaptive learning through increased difficulty levels for each game:
Spanish Word Book
Three levels for Preschool through to Grade 1 (ages 1-7)
○ Level 1: Learn the sounds of letters with hints and free letter placement.
○ Level 2: Learn the sounds of letters without hints and free letter placement.
○ Level 3: Learn the names of letters without hints and strict letter placement (left to right)
Three levels for improving observational skills through shape and frame tray puzzles:
○ Level 1: Puzzles pieces not rotated and picture hint available
○ Level 2: Puzzle pieces not rotated and reduced picture hint available.
○ Level 3: Puzzle pieces randomly rotated no picture hint.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME APP – APP MAY GO BACK TO REGULAR PRICE AT ANYTIME!!!!
DON’T HESITATE -DOWNLOAD TODAY – MAY NOT BE FREE TOMORROW!!!
TO DOWNLOAD APP CLICK ON THIS LINK: SPANISH FIRST WORDS