Presented by The Arc of King County’s King County Family Coalition
On the second Tuesday of each month, the King County Family Coalition (KCFC) meets to provide information about community resources, policy information, and network with one another. Please join us at the Highland Recreation Center.
KCFC is a program that mobilizes family members in King County to participate in legislative advocacy for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) and their families.
• Disseminate up-to-date policy information on I/DD services and other related topics.
• Connect policy makers with people I/DD and families.
• Educate policy makers on I/DD issues.
• Build legislative agenda reflecting current issues impacting people with I/DD and families.
• Mobilize legislative advocacy activities.
• Educate family members on important policy and services.
For questions or to join the King County Family Coalition
Contact: Joe Cunningham, P: 206.829.7048