Description from Developer
SnapType for Occupational Therapy
Take a picture of your school worksheet and add text.
SnapType is an Occupational Therapy app that helps students who have difficulty writing. Students can take pictures of their worksheets in class and use the iPad keyboard to type in answers.
4) Tap and drag to move the text boxes.
5) Resize the image by pinching using two fingers.
6) Resize the text using the slider at the top of the screen.
7) Save your work by pressing the iPad home button and power button at the same time (this saves as screen capture to your iPad’s camera roll).
8) Start over by flipping the iPad face-down for 2 seconds.
DON’T DELAY DOWNLOAD THIS APP FREE TODAY: SNAPTYPE FOR OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY
(Remember to download as soon as you can, free apps can go back to regular price at anytime!!)